There are 3 ways to get SCA on your device. You can download the app directly from the AppStore or you can deploy the App through Microsoft Intune via iOS Store App or Volume Purchase Program-App.
It is possible to download SCA directly from the App Store - Apple (DE), like any other app on your private iOS/iPadOS device.
An Apple-ID is required to download apps from the AppStore.
You can deploy SCA through Microsoft Intune as iOS Store App. In this case your Users have to login with an Apple-ID to the App Store on the device, before the are able to download SCA.
- 1.Login to Microsoft Intune with your Admin-Account
- 3.Click on Add
- 4.Select iOS store app
- 5.Search for “Secure Contacts Provectus” and Select the app
6. Click Next on the App information pane
7. On the Assignments tab, choose whether the app will be Required or Available for enrolled devices
8. Choose Add group under the assignment type you've selected and add your SCA test-group
9. Click on Next and then Create
You can deploy SCA through Microsoft Intune as VPP-App, in this case the users get SCA automatically on the device without a Apple-ID required.
- 2.Login with your credentials
- 3.Go to Apps and Books
- 4.Search for “Secure Contacts Provectus”
- 5.Assign to your Intune tenant and choose quantity of licences
- 2.On the list of apps pane, Secure Contacts appears as a Apple Volume Purchase Program (VPP) app, select the app
Make sure you sync your VPP-Connector in Intune to see updated Apps in the apps-menu in Microsoft Intune
3. Choose Properties. Go to Assignments and click on Edit
4. On the Assignments tab, choose whether the app will be Required or Available for enrolled devices
5. Choose Add group under the assignment type you've selected and add your SCA test-group
6. Click on Review + save and on the next pane Save
When you create a new assignment for an Apple Volume Purchase Program (VPP) app, the default license type must be "device".