For the full range of functions, an activation by Provectus Technologies GmbH is required.
The app only works in demo-mode, without a valid license provided.
To use the Secure Contacts app Microsoft Azure tennant must be present and activated with following functions:
- Azure Active Directory Premium P1 (or higher)
- Exchange Online P1 (or higher)
- Microsoft Intune (M365 E3 or M365 E5)
In order to use the Microsoft Teams integration, the Microsoft Teams function must be activated.
In Azure Active Directory a Security Group is required and all test-users must be member of this group for this guide.
- 1.M365 E3 or M365 E5 License for admin and test-users
- 2.Administrative Azure account with sufficient permissions
- AAD-role for Enterprise App Registration:
Global Administrator, Privileged Role Administrator, Cloud Application Administrator, or Application Administrator
- AAD-role for Endpoint Manager implementation:
Global Administrator, Intune Service Administrator
- AAD-role for Conditional Access:
Global Administrator, Conditional Access Administrator
Additional requirements are necessary depending on your Endpoint Manager Environment.
- Microsoft Exchange Online mailbox must be activated for the Test-User (optional)
- Microsoft Authenticator must be configured for your test-user on the Test-Device
- The Test-Device must be “freshly” enrolled in Endpoint Manager after implementing all policies in this guide, in case you want to test SCA for your devices.
- Apple VPP-Connector connected to Intune, in case you want to automatically push our app.